SB150 is a yearlong, community-wide celebration of our rich history as we forge our promising future.
Emphasize and celebrate the role South Bend has played in our nation's history.
Show off our best in arts, culture, and heritage.
Motivate people to take part in the yearlong celebrations and increase citizen engagement.
Leave a positive legacy for South Bend residents to continue to build on our proud history.
Residents and organizations are encouraged to help celebrate South Bend’s milestone by hosting their own events throughout the year, from small neighborhood gatherings to sponsored community-wide festivals. Events can be simple or complex, and could include:
- Attaching the SB150 logo to your advertising and promoting it through the SB150 marketing channels.
- Hosting an event or offering product specials that cost $1.50.
- Adapting the theme of an event to be “South Bend’s Past, Present, Future.”
- Working 150 into your event/activity/exhibit performance—i.e., 150 great artists, 150 days of art, 150 different techniques, and so on.
- Dedicating a play, performance, or piece of art to South Bend.
- Adding a float to an existing parade, themed to reflect South Bend’s past, present, future.
- Organizing a group project designed to make the city a better place.
To find out how you can get involved, visit the Celebration Partner page.
SB150 Committee Members
(Committee Chairs/Co-Chairs are listed in bold)
Fundraising and Finance
Programming and Events
Marketing and Promotions