The Circuit Court of South Bend

1830

The Circuit Court of South Bend is established in 1830 and began continuous operation in 1831. Court was held at the home of Alexis Coquillard until 1832, at which point a small wooden structure would be built. In 1855, a second, larger courthouse would be constructed.

Copyright © 2016 City of South Bend | Website Provided By Force 5 | Contact Us | Become a Celebration Partner

South Bend 150 is a 501(c)(3) of the St. Joseph County Chamber of Commerce