First Blacksmith Shop

February
16
1852

The Studebaker brothers open their first blacksmith shop at the corner of Jefferson and Michigan streets in downtown South Bend.

Copyright © 2016 City of South Bend | Website Provided By Force 5 | Contact Us | Become a Celebration Partner

South Bend 150 is a 501(c)(3) of the St. Joseph County Chamber of Commerce